miércoles, 30 de agosto de 2017

Chapter 0: Before the beginning

Well, if you are reading this I suppose that you're interested on know about me, so i was born in May 26th of 1998 in Santiago de Chile, i do my Elementary in 3 different Schools and my last 2 years of Elementary and 4 years of High School in the same place, is a Liceo Municipal wich I love so much, in that place I met a great group of friends, the best I had in the School. Actually I study Anthropology at Universidad de Chile, it´s my second year and I want to take the Archeology mention. I have my two parents alive but they're divorced since 2012 or close in time. Also I have a little sister with whom i dont talk or share too much, I live with her, my mom and a puppy that arrived 2 days ago to my appartment. My hobbies are the anime series and the videogames mostly of time, I'm not much into music except for that wich is part of the series that I watch or the games I've played. I love animals and the dogs are my favorite pet because they are so innocent, pure, brave, they really make you fell accompanied, are the best partners for a life with or without family.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario