miércoles, 30 de agosto de 2017

Chapter 1: Why I want to be an Archeologyst (about my goals and dreams)

Hi, I expect you're doing well, today I'm going to tell you the story about my dreams through the years. When I was a child I want to be a Power Ranger, but since that's impossible my second choice was to be a paleontologist cause a was crazy about dinosaurs, as I grew up I want to become an vet, but I can't stand the blood, the muscle and all that things (I have no problems with the bones). For many years I really didn't know what to be o which career study, it was at the second semester of 4to Medio when, watching TV in a Family lunch on sunday i decided to be an Archeologyst because I'm still believe on the adventure, the discover, in short I'm an romantic (in the "adventure" sense of the word). Don't have any other choise to study at the university but I applied to History and Bachillerato as well. For now university is being a good and satisfacting experience, I'm happy about my career and the little group of new friends that I made. In the future I like to work whith cultures and places which are unknown to me, in the European Highlands, China, Japan or Australia for exmple and someday comeback to Chile and be a teacher in the Universidad de Chile into the department of anthropology at FACSO.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario