miércoles, 6 de septiembre de 2017

My favourite piece of technology

Hi, here we are again, so if I have to choose one technologic device that's important for me definitely it has to be the Computer, more specifically the Notebook Compaq HP 515 because it was my first personal computer. I get it thanks to a scholarship on the beginning of the 2010 and I use it mostly for fun, playing games. watching anime and stuff like that but also it has been an important tool for my life in the high school and the university, my way to do the homework, research, etc. I use it daily and the most of the time when I stay at home cause it's my mean to talk with my friends, play with them and allows me to be informed of what happens on the world. It's my favourite because is like the gate for the entire world while it has access to the internet which is the key for that gate, in this days a computer without internet is not much usefull. I can't imagine my life without this device and I think that the entire world would be totally different.

1 comentario: